We’ve rounded up the 10 best activities and destinations where you can have some fun this summer. Wether you choose a surf trip in Australia or big time party in Vegas, Security Feel Better is definitely a must have item to carry on your trip and being able to enjoy every day without hangovers:
1. Catch a baseball game in Boston Even a die-hard Yankees fan can’t deny Boston's place in baseball history. The beloved Boston Red Sox (known locally as the Sawx) are such an integral part of the city’s identity that even ambivalence is considered blasphemy. Their fans are fanatical and their home, Fenway Park, looks very much like it did when the first game was played there in 1912.
2. Cook in Napa You may never own a Michelin-starred restaurant, but there’s no better place to learn the basics than the Culinary Institute of America in Northern California’s Napa Valley. If it gets too hot in the kitchen, get out to one of Napa Valley’s superb restaurants where you can sit back and let someone else do the cooking, or enjoy the fruit of the vine at one of the Valley’s 300-plus wineries.
3. Drink beer in Bavaria There may be no better place on earth for beer lovers than Bavaria, Germany’s largest state. The capital city of Munich is home to the world-famous Oktoberfest, but there’s plenty of sud-sipping to be done in Bavaria all year long. Beer gardens and beer halls abound, as do centuries-old breweries whose output adheres to the strict standards set forth in 1516. With so many places to lift a glass and say prost!, you won’t have much time for sightseeing; if you need a break from imbibing however, there are plenty of castles, monasteries, medieval villages, lakes, and mountains to explore.
4. Golf in Ponte Vedra Beach Unless you’ve whittled your handicap down to scratch, you won’t be playing on the PGA tour. Instead, head to Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., and book a tee time at the TPC Sawgrass, home of The Players Championship — known as the “Fifth Major” — and the site of Tiger Wood’s incredible 60-foot “better than most” putt that helped him win the tourney in 2001 (you can try to recreate the moment on the famous 17th-hole). No matter what level you're at, playing a course that's as steeped in golf lore.
5. Off-road in Death Valley Former boy scouts looking for a wilderness camping adventure should look no further than Death Valley, Calif., where deep-rock canyons, old mining camps, and the arid Panamint Mountains beg to explored. See it all via 4x4 — and if you’re feeling really adventurous, spin your wheels in the sand of the Dumont Dunes, some of the tallest dunes open for off-road riding. Set up camp under the stars and test your survival skills, because you’ll be sharing the land with wild donkeys, coyotes and snakes. Pack plenty of drinking water — about two gallons per person per day — if you don’t want the park’s name to predict the outcome of your trip.
6. Party in Las Vegas Las Vegas is the ultimate spot for excess, a place where for gambling and nightlife. Pool parties are a must, Rehab (Hard Rock) has been a top pool party recommendation. It's all out party vibe in the past has been unmatched but those seeking the plushest pool party will favor Encore Beach Club (Encore). If you are not planning to get drunk and are sensitive to insensitive inebriants, you should go to Encore instead. We will revisit these recommendations later in the season, especially when Marquee Day Club and Nikki Beach Club enter the battle.
7. Play cowboy in Lajitas Nestled between Big Bend National Park to the west and the Rio Grande to the south, the rugged landscape of small-town Lajitas, Texas, can inspire even the slickest city slicker to don a 10-gallon hat, pack a pistol and settle in for a heated game of poker with his pals. The best place to coral your inner cowboy is at the Lajitas Resort’s Badlands Hotel, which recreates a Wild West frontier town complete with tumbling tumbleweeds and a rickety boardwalk, albeit with modern comforts and amenities. Don’t leave without trying to drink the town’s local celebrity — a beer-swilling goat — under the table.
8. Sport fish in Panama If the only thing you know about Panama is that is has a famous canal, it’s time for a trip to Central America. Panama is full of surprises; that it’s an excellent spot for sport fishing is one of many. Panama’s waters are home to swordfish, marlin and even some shark species. Even if the fish aren’t biting, the landscapes alone are worth the trek — exploring the country’s tropical rainforests and untouched beaches.
9. Surf in Sydney The “Man” in Manly Beach isn’t the only reason for its guy-getaway allure. Known as the Bondi Beach of the north, this strip of Sydney sand attracts hordes of visitors looking to kick back and ride the waves. Plus, once the sun goes down, you can head out and enjoy Sydney’s legendary nightlife.
10. Cruise Ship Nothing quite defines the archetypal getaway for a couple in love like a tropical cruise. Imagine drifting quietly through warm, crystal clear Caribbean waters, an exotic paper umbrella-topped drink your hand, your true love at your side, and some new island paradise looming in the near future. If this sounds something like the vacation of your dreams, you may be ready to book your first cruise.
Enter our Snapshot contest:Summer Photo Contest